Attend our first Annual General Meeting
Thank you for your interest in our inaugural AGM! It will take place at 3:00 PM on Monday January 18th 2021.
Registration is now closed for voting members.
This meeting is open to the public – local residents, community groups and media are encouraged to attend and observe via YouTube. Only validated members of the BIA (business/property owners) are eligible to vote and participate in discussions on Zoom.
Non-Members: The AGM will be streamed live on YouTube, you can watch the meeting here: AGM 2021 LiveStream
- Call to Order, Introductions and Opening Remarks
- Electronic meeting, recording of the meeting and voting protocols
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest
- BIA Background, Purpose and Future Plans
- Remarks from Politicians
- Proposed Program and Budget for 2021 (Click here to view ).
- Board of Management Directors Nominations: Twelve (12) positions, plus local councillor. Review Nominees at: bia4willowdale.com/director
- New Business
Voting members: Once your attached proof of voting rights are validated, we will e-mail you with the Zoom link and additional information on Director Nominees. If you have any questions or have trouble accessing the meeting please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org